Trinity Lutheran College is one of 86 schools of the Lutheran Church of Australia, 15 of which are in Victoria. Trinity Lutheran College is part of the Lutheran Education system of schools in the region of Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and is a member school of Independent Schools Victoria.
Trinity Lutheran College is registered with VRQA (#1839) to provide schooling to students from Prep to Year 10.
Holy Trinity Lutheran School commenced with great joy at the beginning of 1982 with 29 students in the initial class. The school had a humble beginning in the church hall at the start of the year but later moved into a modern brick building on Fifteenth Street. A working vineyard was part of the original block of land and harvest time was a joyful school community event.
In 1996 double streaming commenced in the school and by 1997 enrolments had grown to 250 students. In March 2000 the school expanded into secondary education with the commencement of Year 7 classes. Our first Year 10 graduating class completed their studies in 2003. By 2004 Trinity had grown to provide a Christian education for a growing enrolment of 495 students.
In October 2004 Holy Trinity Lutheran School changed its name to Trinity Lutheran College. Holy Trinity Lutheran Church remains the proprietor of Trinity Lutheran College. In 2014, the Victoria Wing, an original building, was extensively refurbished to the excitement of the early primary years community.
Since its inception, Trinity Lutheran College has been blessed with dedicated staff and committed parents.
Links to more information
For more information about any of our education and church partners click on the links below.