Engaging in a montage of productive partnerships
For any vision to be realised and for any innovation to be sustained it must be embedded in the local community. The forging of productive partnerships builds a way of working together for the future and develops sustainable relationships that will last longer than the life of a project.
For our College community, this means making connections…
- To each other as we work as a team and learn and grow together
- To the local community as we partner in academic service learning
- To communities in need as we commit to social justice and serving others
- To people in other places and spaces as our students connect with the digital global community
- To our families, students and staff as we value our differences and celebrate our diversity
Trinity provides many opportunities for families, parents, friends and Church to come together and BE community.