“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” [Einstein]
Trinity Lutheran College affirms the worth and dignity of all individuals in its community. We uphold this belief on the basis that all are created in the image of God and that all are embraced by God’s love. The ministry of Jesus Christ gave respect to all people irrespective of class, race, gender or status.
We, therefore, believe all members of the College community have an equal right:
- to be treated fairly by fellow students and staff (and therefore we show respect for each other)
- to feel safe and secure (and therefore we treat each other with kindness and support)
- to learn, and grow towards their full potential (and therefore we will support and encourage each other in our work)
- to feel valued, accepted and cared for as unique individuals (and therefore we will listen to each other, encouraging self-expression, and we will accept each other as we are)
- to have their own property (and therefore we will respect and protect the property of others)